[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Terms and Conditions:
- The discounted rates are available when more than one family member purchases a PTF option. Note: Family members do not have to select the same PTF option to be eligible for the discounted rate.
- The discounts are available to ‘immediate family’ only i.e. parents, children and/or siblings. De facto families sharing one address may also be eligible.
- The PTF Card can be used at any regular GKR Karate class.
- The PTF Card is transferable for those on the ‘6 month’ advance payment option.
- The PTF Card is non-refundable.
- The PTF Card is not valid for special classes/seminars, gradings, tournaments or tournament training.
- The PTF Card must be presented at each class along with your Registration Card.
- Students will continues paying on a ‘per lesson’ basis until card is received by post.
With all PTF options, you should receive your card within 10 days of our receipt of the application.
Data Protection You have certain statutory rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other legislation which shall not be affected by the terms of this policy. These rights include the right to obtain copies of your personal data held by us and have any errors rectified. For assistance please contact the Data Controller at GKR Karate, Ground Floor, 16 Kingsway, Altrincham WA14 1PJ.